Community / Research / Action / Care - Presenting Sponsor - $6,000
• Company name and logo on all Golf Classic materials, media references and Tournament shirt.
• Includes four (4) player registration spots.
• Full page ad in program book (*inside front cover or back cover)
Clinical Trial - Dinner Sponsor - $4,000
• Recognition as the Host of the after-golf dinner and awards ceremony in the clubhouse.
• Half page ad in program book.
Big Data for Breast Cancer (BD4BC) – Golf Cart Sponsor - $3,000
▪ Sign containing your company logo on every golf cart
Breast MRI and Ultrasound - Lunch Sponsor - $2,500
• Recognition in all printed materials, signage at lunch/registration area.
• Quarter page ad in program book.
Breast Cancer Patient Advocate - Beverage Cart Sponsor - $2,000
• Recognition in all printed materials, signage on beverage cart(s).
Young Breast Cancer Scientist - After Play Drink Sponsor - $1,500
• Recognition in all printed materials, signage in registration area.
Diagnostic and Screening Mammogram - Awards Sponsor - $1,000
Total of 18 awards will be presented. 1st – 3rd place and 6 contest holes
Breast Biopsy - Tournament Shirt Sponsor - $850 each
• Company logo will appear on the back of the tournament shirt given to all participants
Financial Assistance - Registration Sponsor- $750
• Ability for your company to have a staffed display during registration. Your representative may pass out samples and/or giveaways to participants.
Patient Navigation - Tee Box Sponsor - $500
• Staffed display/table during tournament play in order to pass out samples and/or giveaways to participants.
Transportation to Treatments - Hole Sponsor - $300
▪ Your company logo will appear on a 24”x18” sign on the tee box.
Scientist Supplies - Program Ad Sponsor - $150
• Quarter Page full color ad in program book
Silent Auction Sponsor
• Name recognition in the event program, on the bid sheet, and on the item placard.
Welcome Bag Sponsor
• Your company/individual to donate 150 items for the golfers and volunteers welcome bags.
• Name recognition in the event program.
Our top 10 premium sponsorship opportunities include the below in addition to what is listed:
Susan G. Komen 3 Day® is a recognized 501(c)(3) non-profit organization. Tax ID #: 75-1835298
The carts with the welcome bags thanks to our Welcome Bags Sponsors.
Make a difference and become a sponsor
Partner with us to showcase your products, promote your services.
All sponsors receive name recognition in the event program